[cisco-voip] Example voip call packet loss audio files

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Fri Aug 22 08:32:16 EDT 2008

I've got a capture of 20% loss up at http://ertw.com/~sean/sharkfest/ , it
was part of a presentation I gave on using Wireshark to troubleshoot VoIP.
The file is called droppedrtp.cap.

FWIW, I generated it by passing the traffic through a Linux box using the
iptables hashlimit module to limit the conversation to 40pps. Something
similar could be done with policing on a router.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com> http://ertw.com/