[cisco-voip] MCS-7828-H3 Raid array

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Fri Aug 22 13:22:12 EDT 2008

Is  there a url on cisco.com with instructions on booting off recovery
disk?

Would it matter if I had upgraded to 6.1.2-1000-13 and running off older
6.0 recovery disks?

They are working with TAC, but I understand the DRS restore failed and
they are debating what to do.

In short, since it's a new install they have spent more hours on the
disk issue and attempted DRS restore then I spent in building it from
scratch.

Not sure if they should bother with rebuild as it sounds like issue
could repeat.  I am thinking they should talk to Cisco Account Manager
about moving off 6.1 BE to 7825 with regular Callmanager.

They challenge her is customer doesn't listen to us and is doing their
own thing....

Any details on the bug id? Is this a driver issue with array or was the
disk really bad? And why didn't the RAID work?