[cisco-voip] Call Forward ALL Keeps reverting to Orignal User

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Sat Aug 23 09:16:10 EDT 2008

This isn't a problem with how you are forwarding the call, this is a problem
with what fields Unity is looking at. By default, it will always route on
the first redirecting number, leading to the behavior you describe. In
4.2(1) and later, you can opt to route on the last redirecting number, which
should get you the behavior you desire. Note that, of course, this applies
to all calls into Unity. The setting is in the advanced settings tool.