[cisco-voip] Call Forward ALL Keeps reverting to Orignal User

Matthew J. Hughes mattjhughes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:37:09 EDT 2008

Thanks to everyone for their ideas.. I am aware that this is the normal way
CFA to VM should work, and if i were to change this advanced option it would
fix one problem but break alot more.  I am interested in the idea of setting
up a routing rule, but dont know where to begin with that.  Also the user
who needs this wants to be able to turn this on and off via the ccmuser
page.   So new question would be  what can I do to strip out the initial
Calling DN and repace it with the DN of the CTI route point that matches the
Calling Tree extension??   The horably dirty way would be to send it out the
gateway and back in, but is there a way using a routing rule?  Thanks agian
for help.