[cisco-voip] Urgent Priority on Translation Patterns

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 04:30:48 EDT 2008

Hi Guys..

That is a good tip..

But wouldnt this just work with a route pattern
[14567]XXX!

Add a prefix digit of 6 under called party tranform..
Then the call wouldnt be forwarded.

It would still rely on interdigit timeout... but either way.. thats a good
opportunity to train the users... ? 5 second wait to dial 4 digits... or
take an extra 1 second to enter the 5th digit and it goes straight away? :)

Cheers,

Tim.