[cisco-voip] Urgent Priority on Translation Patterns

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:45:13 EDT 2008

Yeah.. not always possible I know.. but you could use the technically not
possible excuse to cause them a little bit of pain with their old dialling
habits.. that way they decide on their own to use the new scheme :)

I see the CTI RP thing.. but I'm just wondering if the route pattern with
the ! will do the same thing.. but without the CTI RP, and forwarding...

Since your relying on T302 anyway now...
RP with a ! will produce more matches and not get urgently routed..
If extension exists, it will match and route
If not - T302 will expire, and RP will route to PBX.

Cheers,

Tim.