[cisco-voip] Urgent Priority on Translation Patterns

William Roy William.Roy at l7.com.au
Mon Aug 25 21:18:10 EDT 2008

I don't think the RP with a ! will work. All the Cisco IP phones are configured with a 5 digit extension all the NEC phones are configured with 4 digits, so if somebody on an IP phone dials another IP phone by 4 digits only, the extension dialled wont exist until it has been flipped to 5 digits.  If this is happening on the RP wont the extra digit be added once it has matched on the RP and being sent over to the PBX?

Cheers
Wil