[cisco-voip] H323 to CM 6.1.2

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:19:20 EDT 2008

Ok. My next obvious question, is this... does the calling search space
on the h323 gateway (in the GUI) have the ability to see all needed
extensions?

If so, if you do a "show dialplan number XXXX" on the gateway (where
XXXX is an actual 4 digit extension) do you see it match the voip dial
peer? I'd try it several times for different extensions.

-Joe C.