[cisco-voip] ATA with CCME 4.x

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 02:30:59 EDT 2008

Paul,I just checked Cisco docs for ATA-186 adapter and it says SCCP and SIP can be used with Call Manager, but nothing was there for Call Manager Express. Regarding the ports, you were point to limitation that only ONE-PORT can use G729 at a time.Below is the link for SCCP support with Call Manager: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/prod_configuration_examples_list.htmlSo my qs. are:1- An ATA adapter can be registered with CCME ?2- If not, then we will required Dial-peer (on voice GW) to achieve this task.... Right ?Regards,KhalidDate: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:19:45 -0700From: asobihoudai at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [cisco-voip] (no subject)To: khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net

ATAs are compatible with CCME, yes.

You just have to be careful about the two ports since I'm assuming you're going to use a 186.

Paul