[cisco-voip] Monitoring CallManager

Mike Brooks 2xccie2b at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:03:23 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

So in order to run RTMT on 18 clusters on 1 server, I would need to
run 18 different versions of RTMT ?

The Cisco BUs have spent endless hours trying to tune ops manager and
they can't get it working.  Every issue we run into is a bug. Ops Mgr
believes our CM service is down because it believes we are running
version 5.0 even though the clusters are running 5.1 (another bug).

Thx,
Mike Brooks
CCIE# 16027 (R&S)