[cisco-voip] Performance Monitors linked to Cisco voip servers

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Wed Aug 27 12:27:49 EDT 2008

Hello group.

We use a product in house called Sitescope (was Mecury Interactive, now
HP) to pull performance monitor stats off the servers in our network.

My network group wants to enable this on the Cisco servers in our VOIP
cluster as well.  3 Call Managers, 2 CRS, and 1 Unity.

There is no software to install, just need to make sure certain
performance monitors are enabled and then provide a login on that server
for the Sitescope app to login and pull them.

Is anyone else doing this?  Is there anything I should watch out for?  I
know how picky things can get with 3rd party apps on the Cisco servers.

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Automated License Systems