[cisco-voip] Modem & Faxes on FXS w/SCCP in CME

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 11:12:22 EDT 2008

I personally prefer using skinny to control my FXS ports whenever possible. It's easier and usually has more features than MGCP. Skinny works very well with VG224s in particular...just don't register all the ports without configuring them unless you want to needlessly bombard your CCM cluster with register messages.

Paul