[cisco-voip] Monitoring CallManager

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 14:48:21 EDT 2008

Ryan,

I'm just getting used to using cacti/rrd myself but if I find any other
nuggets I will pass them along to the list.

One thing i'd like to do is poll PRI usage maybe with SOAP? and graph with
cacti - just haven't had the opportunity to really get going with it. Best
i've done so far is a little perl script that can send a SOAP query and get
a response, but its really rough. I haven't programmed much since college
and nothing with XML.

Ed