[cisco-voip] Message Light indicator is on after upgrade

Daniel Martin martind at cae.com
Thu Aug 28 07:25:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

I upgraded my cluster last night to 6.1(2) and some phones this morning have the message light on but there are no messages in their mailbox.

I tried resetting those phones and even restarted the Unity service on the Unity server. They still have the light on.

Anybody seen this before and how can I fix it?

Thanks,

Daniel.

Daniel Martin

Chef de Groupe - Infrastructure Réseau et Télécom

Group Leader - Network Infrastructure and Telecom

CAE Inc.

St-Laurent, Québec Canada

H4T 1G6

Tél:  1-514-341-2000 x4878