[cisco-voip] CME with PolyCom VSX7000

Philip Walenta pwalenta at wi.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 08:45:18 EDT 2008

A few things here to help you out:

1.  In order to use video on thet PRI it must have a separate set of dial
peers that define video.
2. It can't be registered directly to CME yet (I work for Polycom and I'm
working on getting our SCCP build functional with CME).
3. You can setup a gatekeeper on that CME system and register both the CME
and the VSX to that gatekeeper with an extension within your dial plan.
4.  SIP is not officially supported but it might work. This may change in
the future.

  _____