[cisco-voip] NANP cell numbers

Philip Walenta pwalenta at wi.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 13:50:45 EDT 2008

Unlikely at this point given the number portability act of a few years ago.
Cell companies used to own contiguous chunks of numbers to it was wasy to
tell a Verizon or Sprint number.

Now it's all broken up.  As an example I took my Verizon number and had it
ported at AT&T for work (AT&T sucks BTW...but they are the only global plan
my company will pay for).

  _____