[cisco-voip] Transcoding resourse failing

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:15:38 EDT 2008

Jason thanks for the response.  I can turn on the Traces on the CM but to
get the debugs on the CMM would be difficult as it's so random in nature,
but usally once every ~24 hours.

a simple no sccp - sccp clears it up.

it's the conference resources that work all the time.  I'ts just the xcoding
that fails which has an impact on calls that need xcoding.

Thanks for the heads up.

Traces going on

Scott