[cisco-voip] installing PCA on Cisco Unity 5.0

O'Donovan, Kevin (ITD) Kevin.O'Donovan at state.ma.us
Fri Aug 29 11:27:29 EDT 2008

Hi Pat,

I have asked the vendor for exact issues as well as asked others what
they need but I feel since it is Friday before Labor Day weekend I may
have to wait until Tuesday.

FYI, I'm not at the site. Here's what I do know, I was told by people at
the site that PCA is installed but there are grayed out options on the
PCA GUI and all the PCA functionality needs to be active in order to do
full accessibility testing.

My guess is PCA was installed but not fully activated for some reason.

I guess I am asking if there's anything I can do without the Unity
disks?

I'll update this with any info as soon as I get it.

Thanks for your help

-Kevin