[cisco-voip] installing PCA on Cisco Unity 5.0

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Aug 28 21:16:05 EDT 2008

PCA gets installed as part of Unity, so there isn't a separate install
procedure for it. That said, there are procedures for reloading some of the
PCA components (tomcat, etc) in the troubleshooting doc, not sure if that's
what you're after:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/troubleshooting/guide/ex/5xcutsg170e.html

what is the exact feature you are trying to use/test, and what happens when
you do it?