[cisco-voip] installing PCA on Cisco Unity 5.0

O'Donovan, Kevin (ITD) Kevin.O'Donovan at state.ma.us
Thu Aug 28 15:55:27 EDT 2008

Hello folks,
I have to update a Unity 5.0 server for an accessibility lab that was
set up by our Cisco vendor. An different vendor could not fully test
their accessibility with Cisco because they said PCA was not installed.
the Cisco vendor came back to install PCA and add the ENX language but
they only installed 1 out of 4 options for the PCA. Also, the ENX
language was added and is available to subscribers.
The accessibility vendor came back and said he could not test TTY
because although PCA was installed it was not complete and he could not
continue.
At this time I have been tasked with making sure the lab is set up so
vendors can fully test TTY.
I have been given the login usernames and passwords for all logins but I
don't have any disks. I know I need the disks to add PCA and the ENX
language since it's basically a new install. Will I also need disks to
add the remaining PCA functionality? Is there a licensing issue with a
total PCA install?

I want to know what I need to accomplish my task. Here is some
additional info.
CUCM 6.1 and Unity 5.0 are working together properly. Calls are coming
and going and vmail is working.
The Cisco setup is voice mail only - no unified messaging.

Let me know if you need any more information.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Kevin