[cisco-voip] installing PCA on Cisco Unity 5.0

O'Donovan, Kevin (ITD) Kevin.O'Donovan at state.ma.us
Fri Aug 29 12:09:22 EDT 2008

Hi Ed,

I think so. I didn't do the actual accessibility testing but I did
suggest using the admin account to make sure it wasn't a CoS issue. I
can only say they still reported they couldn't conduct all the tests for
the same reason.

You are correct though, the testing needs to be done in as real an
environment as possible. So CoS is important since real users will be
the real test when it's live.

Thanks

Kevin