[cisco-voip] About DMA // Upgrade from 4.1 to 6.1

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:18:49 EDT 2008

THanks alot for the help. Does anyone know or has anyone tried to use the
DMA tool and restore the information to a VMware server just to test the
upgrade? I will not have access to the hardware before I go onsite for these
customers but can get the DMA file transferred to myself. Also can I run
this in the middle of the day? Will it stop the publisher from functioning?