[cisco-voip] GK trunk in CCM as backup

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:35:32 EDT 2008

Just a quick note...

You need to change 3 service parameters for this to work (multiple
H.323 gateways/trunks in a route list...)... the default behavior of
CCM is to stop hunting if it is busy or unresponsive.

You need to change:

Stop Routing on Out of Bandwidth Flag    	   	  Fale
Stop Routing on Unallocated Number Flag  		False
Stop Routing on User Busy Flag                      False

Otherwise it won't hunt to the next H.323 device.

Jonathan