[cisco-voip] MoH for Cisco Unified Contact Centre

Sechaba Mokoena Sechaba.Mokoena at btgroup.co.za
Tue Jul 8 08:26:09 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

This was a new install for a Proof of Concept. The issue was resolved
after resetting the gateway in CUCM. Thanks for the info Mike.

Kind regards,

Sechaba Mokoena

Systems Engineer

Bytes Technology Group - Systems Integration

Tel : (+27) (11) 205-7000 |  Fax: (+27) (11) 205-7584  |  Cell : (+27)
84 798-6803 | msn:sechaba.mokoena at hotmail.com
Web  : www.btgroup.co.za  |  Press Office : www.itweb.co.za/office/bytes
<blocked::http://www.itweb.co.za/office/bytes>    |   Licensing :
www.purelicensing.co.za <blocked::http://www.purelicensing.co.za/>

Bytes Systems Integration (Pty) Ltd : Registration No: 1995/012031/07
A subsidiary of Bytes Technology Group SA (Pty) Ltd,   In association
with KAGISO
P O Box 5905, Halfway House, 1685, Midrand;  Bytes Business Park, Block
B, 241 Third Road, Halfway Gardens, Midrand, South Africa

E-Mail Disclaimer: http://www.altron.co.za/email.asp
<blocked::blocked::http://www.altron.co.za/email.asp>  or phone: (+27)
(11) 205-7000