[cisco-voip] Unity 5 UM fith Exchange 2007

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jul 9 16:16:29 EDT 2008

Are you sure it's the Exchange Inbox and not some sub-folder Outlook
is automatically moving the message to?  AFAIK Unity only looks at
messages in the Inbox.

-Ryan

On Jul 9, 2008, at 4:11 PM, Ian du Preez wrote:

I have checked, thanks James.
All the users inherit and I can see the rights on them.

I checked this when I couldn't import one of the users. It didn't
have the inherit permissions tick on.

Any other ideas guys?

What bothers me is that I don't get any event errors and the whole
system looks normal exept, from the phone I don't get MWI's and
trying to retrieve messages it sais there are none.