[cisco-voip] DMA Export warning

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:39:03 EDT 2008

I am getting these for most of my 800 users when I run DMA

07/10/2008  21:53:17
Warning: Numplan (NULL) for User testuser is invalid. Ignoring the user
Condition: Primary Extension for this user is invalid. It does not exist in
the database

Solution: Please ensure that the user is associated with a valid primary
extension/numplan

I do not have any users associated with phones or primary extensions. I do
have the telephone number in the user configuration. Will my users still
convert over to 6.1 or do I need to associate the users with their devices.