[cisco-voip] DMA Export warning

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Fri Jul 11 11:52:40 EDT 2008

They'll convert.

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Voice Noob
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:39 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck-nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] DMA Export warning

I am getting these for most of my 800 users when I run DMA

07/10/2008  21:53:17
Warning: Numplan (NULL) for User testuser is invalid. Ignoring the user
Condition: Primary Extension for this user is invalid. It does not exist
in the database

Solution: Please ensure that the user is associated with a valid primary
extension/numplan

I do not have any users associated with phones or primary extensions. I
do have the telephone number in the user configuration. Will my users
still convert over to 6.1 or do I need to associate the users with their
devices.