[cisco-voip] CCM 6 - how to configure BLF

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:44:15 EDT 2008

Simply:

1) export all 300 phones (dump the info to a file)
2) batch delete the phones
3) from the export in step 1 above create a new BAT file, configure
the BLF/Speed dials accordingly and re-import with the appropriate
template

Before you do this, be sure you turn of auto registration (if it is on).

You are done.

-Joe C.