[cisco-voip] How do I stop receiving email voice messages?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Sun Jul 13 14:30:31 EDT 2008

Delete the line on the phone and he will stop getting phone calls or you
can set his Voicemail Profile to None.

Perhaps what he doesn't understand is that when they bought Unity
Unified Messaging for Exchange that is the desired behavior.

There are 3rd party products that can do both Exchange and standalone
mailboxes.