[cisco-voip] How do I stop receiving email voice messages?

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 03:35:10 EDT 2008

I assume he is using outlook, so just create a folder, you should be able to
create some type of rule to catch the voicemail's, and put them in that
folder...

Like Ryan says you could create a sep mailbox for his voicemail, but seems
like a waste of time for someone who doesnt know how to use outlook and
really missed the point of convergence and Unified Messaging altogether...
:)

Cheers,

Tim