[cisco-voip] Unity 4.0 " Temp fail"

Scott Ingram SIngram at clayton.com
Mon Jul 14 09:10:42 EDT 2008

When users check there voice mail they receive a " temp fail" and dead air on there headset.  Watching the traffic on unity I see the ports connect.  Not sure what's going on.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.