[cisco-voip] Mitel to CUBE or IPIPGW

Ryan O'Connell Roconnell at unislumin.com
Mon Jul 14 17:20:21 EDT 2008

Has anyone ever attempted to integrate a Mitel 3300 to Callmanager through CUBE with success? I know there are supporting documents that you can directly integrate Mitel 3300 to CallManager through SIP trunking or through QSIG, so in theory you should be able to do it to a CUBE gateway as well. Reason being is that I would like to have the Mitel Clusters connected to the Callmanager clusters through the same Gatekeeper, and as far as I can see the Mitel 3300 does not support h.323 integration to Gatekeepers.

Ryno