[cisco-voip] New Unity/Exchange Install

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Tue Jul 15 11:21:27 EDT 2008

I just finished building my first production Unity server using Unity 5
with Exchange 2003 on box.  Everything seems ok, except that when I
create a new subscriber in Unity, no mailbox is created in Exchange.  I
can call and leave a message (don't know where it is being saved), but
when I call to retrieve the message, Unity tells me that my messages are
not available now.  I checked to make sure all services are running.  I
also ran Message Store configuration again.  Any help or suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.