[cisco-voip] New Unity/Exchange Install

Barron, Stephen M. SBarron at stinson.com
Tue Jul 15 16:56:28 EDT 2008

Did you add the exchange permissions and make the service accounts local
admins on the exchange servers?  It sounds like your permissions are not
configured properly.  I have seen this when we added a new Exchange
server, we had to add the permissions and rerun the message store
configuration wizard.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/HelpFiles/PW421/PWHelpPermissionsSet_ENU.
htm#Exchange

Stephen Barron