[cisco-voip] New Unity/Exchange Install

Dustin S. Fowler dustin.s.fowler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:32:11 EDT 2008

Michael,

I have seen a similar issue and it was due to permissions. Re-Run
permissions wizard and ensure that the UnityAdmin account or your other
admin account has the correct admin rights to create a new mailbox. You can
find the exchange privilege settings at the link below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/installation/guide/um
exnofo/5xcuigumenofo070.html

Semper Fidelis,

Dustin Fowler
Senior Cisco Consultant

Email: dustin.s.fowler at gmail.com
"KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS HIGHLY AVAILABLE"