[cisco-voip] E.164 dialing

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:40:01 EDT 2008

Hi..

Makes sense..

The UK dialplan is fairly well documented on that site... you can download
it from there if you dont have it already..
I see what you mean though.. I had a slightly different interpretation..
I was thinking that it would actually be more like a public IP address..
i.e. assigned to a Corporation, and under their management...
So I still think its going to be managed by Ofcom and assigned for certain
purposes..
Again I think you can check allocations on the Ofcom site as well possibly..

We need an RFC1918 for E164 hey? :)

Cheers,

Tim