[cisco-voip] axl update requests limit

Mordechai m.rabinovich at nves.ca
Tue Jul 15 11:45:48 EDT 2008

We have the 7845 dedicated publisher with lots of RAM, ver 5.1.3. I expect
around 800 writes for each change window. Not a big deal but I was hoping to
get the sense of the upper limit just in case I have to schedule more
elaborate updates in the future.

As far as the change window this is a large bank and the change process is
very strict. Nothing gets touched w/o a plan and a change record. It’s a
pain but I totally justify the approach.

Mord

   _____