[cisco-voip] axl update requests limit

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Jul 15 12:18:24 EDT 2008

it also depends on the type of updates you are making. here is an
example from a recent TAC case:

While investigating ccm.exe cpu consumption issues watch out for this
SDL signal:

000168681| 08/06/19 08:52:38.806| 001| SdlSig    |
DbChangeDefaultsReq                   | initialized                   |
Db(1,100,29,1)                  | SSAPIManager(1,100,115,1)       |
(1,100,115,1).3110-(*:*)                | [T:DBP - HP: 0, NP: 0, LP: 0,
VLP: 0, LZP: 0 DBP: 0]

On my lab 4.1(3) server I have an MRGL used by 2 phones, 1 gateway, and
1 device pool.  Updating that MRGL (note, just update, not reset) spikes
ccm.exe CPU to over 60%.

Generally avoid updates to MRGL during the day.  This is similar to
CSCee14224, but that is only for voice mail profiles.

/Wes