[cisco-voip] Help wanted on Callmanager 3.3.5 SQL query (URGENT!!!)

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:27:43 EDT 2008

Justin,

I don`t see how you would do a DMA from CCM 3.3.5 to 6 without upgrading to
4 first.
And in addition to that, DMA SUCKS , and does not work 9 out of 10 times!!!
(by the way this is a migration to version 6.1)
Besides that, our customer needs to have a phased cutover and introduction
of new features, and seeing that a variety of dn`s need to be migrated
dynamically from the old cluster to the new cluster, we`ve set up a
intercluster trunk between the systems.
people using extension mobility can log into the new system and be called
from the old system through the trunk and back.
The only thing that needs to be set in ccm 3.3.5 for this to work, is the
cfwna on the dn in the old cluster, in the new cluster you would use a cfwd
not registered.
Now we have tested this setup quite intensive, and we just can`t do without
having to set
the cfwna. seeing that BAT does not do this in ccm 3.3.5
so in order to modify 8000 dn`s without having to delete ,update and
re-insert the UDP`s and phones and vg248`s,etc...in a live environment, we
would rather use a sql update for that.
Now i know how to set the values, however i am not a sql king, and would
like to have some help frome someoine, who has a good solution for this.
Maybe updating the sql database using a csv file for reference, or just
opening the database and changing it manually.

So if anyone else can help out here, i would be helped greatly.

Thanks,

erik