[cisco-voip] Help wanted on Callmanager 3.3.5 SQL query (URGENT!!!)

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:16:03 EDT 2008

right.  you would have to upgrade to 4.1 first.  I've just been either
pulling a drive from the or using a bars backup and restoring the customer
environment in the lab and upgrading to 4.1 where I then run DMA.

What kind of DMA trouble are you having?  I have not really had any trouble
with DMA at all - it has been very good for me.  IT sure beats having to
reconfigure an entire cluster by hand.  Especially when you consider in fast
dials/address book/AC speed dials, etc.

I can understand the split cluster thing for phased migration, although it
does require quite a bit of planning to make sure it goes smoothly.  And
with the phased cutovers, you're right you still have your original problem
which is no built-in BAT capabilities to update cfwdall css....