[cisco-voip] MeetingPlace 6.x are Win2k/IE6 supported browsers?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Tue Jul 15 15:56:38 EDT 2008

I am getting a http 500 internal server error when I open
http://meetingplace (internal MPWeb server)

Users reporting this are running Windows 2000 with IE 6 , I installed
flash version 9 and get same results.

Everything works fine with users running Vista/IE7.

Form below URL only IE 5.5SP2 is supported with Windows 2000, IE6 is not
listed, nor is IE7, is that oversight or does IE6/IE7 not work with
MPWeb 6.x under Windows 2000?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace/6x/requiremen
ts/60mpsysreqs.html#wp41382

Disclaimer: