[cisco-voip] parked call counter

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jul 15 15:58:34 EDT 2008

Sorry I didn't have time to test it earlier but I'm not seeing them
on my lab box either.  I'm not seeing any other perfmon objects that
look applicable to call park either.

-Ryan

On Jul 15, 2008, at 3:28 PM, Robert wrote:

On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 14:06 -0400, Ryan Ratliff wrote:

> You could always look at the Cisco Lines counter for your park DNs and
> count the number of active calls there.

This sounded very elegant, but unfortunately, I don't find them there.
On my system, CallPark is 45XX in partition Phn. They do not appear in
the Cisco Lines counter list. Lots of others do and I have added a
couple that would be handy to monitor on occasion, but the Call Park DNs
are not listed there. :/

Robert