[cisco-voip] Help: Cisco UC Lab Requirements

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 00:47:55 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply.

Yes we are looking for AUC certification.

1- Can you provide hp DL380 G3 Specs and how many you purchased forlab?

2- IPCC 5.x will not run on vmware. Also Cisco Agent Desktop will ship will the bundle or do we need to order them separately? But 4.x can be installed on vmware, right?

3- MPX 2.0 will not run on VMWare as well but check this link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/software_no_resale_kit/6_1/kit_guide/nfrs.html
Under the MPX 2.0 section, it says, that the bundle also include: Media for MPE 2.0 VM Image.
Any one else have an idea!

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Khalid