[cisco-voip] Help wanted on Callmanager 3.3.5 SQL query (URGENT!!!)

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Tue Jul 15 17:22:36 EDT 2008

Caveat 1: I don't have a CM3 box available for reference, this is an
update based on the 4.x database, 4.2(3) specifically

Caveat 2: I wouldn't advise doing the update this way, at least not
without reviewing my SQL below

Caveat 3: If you don't listen to caveat 2, I hold 0 responsibility for
you blowing up your cluster

update NumPlan set CFADestination="DESTINATION_NUMBER" where DNOrPattern
= "DN_TO_FORWARD"

So to forward DN 12345 to 912125551212 run the following:
update NumPlan set CFADestination="912125551212" where DNOrPattern="12345"

Make sure that your CFA CSS is set appropriately, etc.  In addition, I'm
not sure about whether these changes will propagate up to the
application via dbl monitor or if a reset from within CCM (or a bounce
of the CCM services...) may be necessary.

And one more time, please don't do this in production.

-matt