[cisco-voip] Help wanted on Callmanager 3.3.5 SQL query (URGENT!!!)

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:53:11 EDT 2008

Matthew,

regarding caveat 1, i understand i have checked the ccm 3.x database, and
the field specified are still the same.
regarding caveat 2, ofcourse i understand the risks involved, and fully get
your advise, it just is a risk we need to take.
regarding caveat 3,  i am looking to set the cfwna number, the number should
be based on a prefix + the DN number.
So for instance, dn = 1000, and the prefix is 1# then the cfwna number would
be 1#1000.
can you point me in the right direction for a query that does this for all
the dn`s ?

Regarding a reset of the cluster, that can be done, but yes i understand
that propagation, could become an issue.
I guess, i just need to test it.

thanks,

Erik