[cisco-voip] Populating the CGN field on a PRI setup message

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jul 17 09:43:23 EDT 2008

Calling Name will either be in a facility IE or in a Display IE in
the setup message.  Are they seeing no calling name at all or is it
being sent in an IE or message they don't like?

Make sure you have the check box for Display IE Delivery set on the
PRI configuration in CCMAdmin.  There is another check box for Send
Calling Name in Facility IE if your telco would rather see it there.

-Ryan