[cisco-voip] Populating the CGN field on a PRI setup message

Brian bms314 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:01:17 EDT 2008

It's actually the number that they claim they are not seeing.  I verified
with a q931 debug that I am sending the Calling Number, but they are telling
me there is a different field to populate the 'CGN' field with a 10 digit
number.

I do have Display IE Delivery checked.  Calling Numbering Plan is National
Standard.

Brian