[cisco-voip] CUPS/CUPC and no LDAP server

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 04:23:10 EDT 2008

Hi Steven,

I believe you can download a trial Windows 2003 server appliance ready to go
from the VMWare website.
http://www.vmware.com/appliances/directory/649

VMWare server is free, but I think you can even just use VMware player to
run this bad boy.
It probably has Active Directory installed, otherwise you can install it..
et voila.. LDAP server in a box :) or a virtual box as the case may be.

Cheers,

Tim