[cisco-voip] CUPS/CUPC and no LDAP server

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:03:41 EDT 2008

You can also use a 3rd party free ldap server (open ldap), for the cups
part.
as long as the userid`s (and other credentials) are matching with the ccm
database, you should be fine.
in worst case you integrate your ccm with your open ldap (unsupported !!!)
but for testing it will work perfectly, if you can`t get a hold of AD.

success,

Erik