[cisco-voip] Call Waiting "beep" on CUCM 6.x Secondary Line

David Calvert DCalvert at ochanet.org
Tue Jul 22 15:01:24 EDT 2008

Jan,

I have the same issue.  Could not get it fixed even after loading "fix"
from TAC.  Tried everything from phone load to patches.  Good luck.  If
you get a fix, be sure to post it.  It only seems to happen to 7940s and
7960s here.  I have 7975s that don't have the issue.

David Calvert

Information Systems Manager

Oklahoma City Housing Authority

dcalvert at ochanet.org